[Updated 2/25/2023] Registration for 2023 is now available. DO NOT use previous form from 2022. Please follow the steps below to register for 2023 (8/6-8/12):
- Download the appropriate application form (see Form below), open the document and fill it on screen.
- Print out the application form and the Regulation & Policy.
- Save the application form as a pdf file.
- Email the pdf file to our registrar at “CampRegistrar.MCCC@gmail.com” with your camper’s name on the subject line.
- Mail the following documents to our mailbox:
- Camper’s Application Form (with photo) and the signed “Regulations & Policy” page
- Copy of front and back of insurance card for each camper
- Proof of fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (Copy of COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card OR Government Issued Document)
- A check made payable to MCCC
- Medical Form Part A (1 page)
- Medical Form Part B (3 pages) filled out by your doctor (signed on or after 8/2021, no need to wait to see doctor!!!)
- Mail all of the above in one package to: MCCC, P.O. Box 1409, Township of Washington, NJ 07676
- 下載適當的申請表 (see Form below)，打開文檔並在屏幕上填寫。
- 將申請表另存為 pdf 文件。
- 將 pdf 文件電子郵寄至“CampRegistrar.MCCC@gmail.com”，並在主題行上註明您學員的姓名。
- COVID-19 疫苗接種的證明（COVID-19 疫苗接種記錄卡或政府簽發文件的複印件）
- 支付給 MCCC 的支票
- 醫療表格 A 部分（1 頁）
- 醫療表格 B 部分（3 頁）（在 2021 年 8 月或之後簽署，無需等待看醫生！！！）
- 將上述所有物品放在一個包裹中郵寄至：MCCC, P.O. Box 1409, Township of Washington, NJ 07676.
Campers who have a parent(s) volunteering as chaperone will have priority to camp. Minimum days to serve at camp as chaperone is 3 day/2 nights. Please submit chaperone request to Camp.MCCC@gmail.com ASAP.
When the camp reaches the capacity of 60 boys and 60 girls, all registration forms received after will be placed on our waiting list. Please allow 2 weeks for our registrar to send you a confirmation email. After two weeks, email CampRegistrar.MCCC@gmail.com to confirm your registration status.
Please download and fill out the appropriate forms to register for the camp. (You may need to use the free Adobe Reader program to view documents in the PDF format).
- Ages 7-15.
- Due to campground safety rules we can only accept 120 campers.
- Ages 16-17.
- Leadership Program for campers is designed to be a learning experience for those interested in becoming a counselor in the future. Individuals in this program are expected to observe and learn the roles and responsibilities of their assigned counselor from day to day activities. At the same time, they should be able to effectively communicate and escalate issues or concerns to counselors. The program will allow LPC’s to learn the skills of leadership, collaboration, activity planning, organization and responsibility. Individuals must prove themselves responsible, patient, safety conscious, hardworking, a team player and capable of working with children if they would like return as a counselor.
- Receive a Community Service Certificate demonstrating completion of our program and allowing them to become a future counselor at the camp.
- The Leadership Program is limited to a maximum of 16 campers.
- Ages 18+.
- The role of the our counselors are vital as they are in charge of a group of campers and are expected to follow camp safety policies. Their day to day responsibilities includes, but not limited to, gathering campers in assigned bunks to bring to their activities, plan and organize for the talent show, chaperone unwell campers to the infirmary, and have knowledge of the camper’s whereabouts. Counselors are also expected to build meaningful relationships with campers and play a supportive role to campers in the leadership program. A counselor will need to be able to effectively communicate any problems or concerns to the staff if needed. They are a role model to the campers by exuding leadership qualities to promote positivity, enthusiasm and motivation.
- This is a rewarding experience and counselors will be compensated on the last day of camp.
- To apply, please download the form below.
- Running and organizing Camp would be very tough without our wonderful volunteers.
- Please send an email with your interest to Camp.MCCC@gmail.com. The Camp Director will be in touch to discuss a brief interview process before joining our team.
Costs [Updated 2023]
The investment for 7 days of sleep-away adventure in the New York wilderness for children, and socializing with leadership experience for more experienced teenagers:
- Registration for Campers: Register before 4/15 is $600; Register between 4/16-7/15 is $650; Register after 7/15 is $700. Sibling discount are eligible for households with 3 campers or more. $100 off for 3rd and additional siblings.
- Leadership Program:
- Register before 4/15 is $500 per Leadership Program camper; register after 4/15 $550.
- We recommend early registration because this program has limited availability.
- LPC applications will go through a screening process before being accepted.
- TAX NOTE: Camp fees are not tax deductible.
Forms [Updated 2023]
**Registrar only processes application forms that have complete documents. Application forms that are missing documents will not be processed. Once the registration is processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Due to short staff to cut down costs to keep the camp fee at the minimum, we no longer send follow up emails for missing documents. If you don’t hear from us 15 days after you mail out the package, please email our registrar at CampRegistrar.MCCC@gmail.com.
Camper (ages 7 – 15)
Leadership Program Camper (ages 16 – 17)
- Leadership Program Camper Information 2023 (NEW)
- Leadership Program Camper Application Form 2023 (NEW)
- Medical Form A
- Medical Form B
Counselor (ages 18+)
Camp Safety Plan
After you register: download our Camp Welcome Package here.
Please visit Registration Q&A or email us:
- General questions, contact us at Camp.MCCC@gmail.com.
- Registration status, contact us at CampRegistrar.MCCC@gmail.com