Registration for our 2018 Metropolitan Chinese Culture Camp is now live! All the forms you need are located below.
Please download and fill out the appropriate forms to register for the camp. (You may need to use the free Adobe Reader program to view documents in the PDF format).
- Ages 7-15.
- Due to campground safety rules we can only accept 120 campers.
- Ages 16-17.
- Leadership Program Campers have the opportunity to take part in a program we’ve designed to build leadership skills through assisting their assigned Counselors in their day-to-day activities. They also take part in the camp program with a set of activities more suited for their age.
- The Leadership Program is limited to a maximum of 16 campers.
- Ages 18+.
- As the ones in charge of each group of campers, our Counselors have a very important job. On a typical day of camp, counselors can be found: gathering up their assigned bunks, working with their Leadership Program Campers, planning for the week-end Talent Show, bringing campers to the Infirmary, and generally having fun while knowing where their campers are at all times.
- Counselors receive a check after the week of camp concludes.
- To apply, please download the form below.
- Running and organizing Camp would be very tough without our wonderful volunteers.
- Please send an email with your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Camp Director will be in touch to discuss a brief interview process before joining our team.
The investment for 7 days of sleep-away adventure in the New York wilderness for children, and socializing with leadership experience for more experienced teenagers:
- Standard Camp: $650 per child for 7 days & 6 nights
- Leadership Program: $500 per attendee.
- We recommend early registration because this program has limited availability.
- LPC applications will go through a screening process before being accepted.
- Registration for Campers: Register before 4/15 is $550; Register between 4/16-7/15 is $600; Register after 7/15 is $650. Sibling discount for the 3rd camper and more – $100 off/child (3rd&up).
- TAX NOTE: Camp fees are not tax deductible.
Camper (ages 7 – 15)
- Camper Information 2018
- Camper’s Application Form 2018 [Registration Closed for Girl Campers!]
- Medical Form
Leadership Program Camper (ages 16 – 17)
- Leadership Program Camper Information 2018
- Leadership Program Camper Application Form 2018 [Registration Closed!]
- Medical Form
Counselor (ages 18+)
Camp Safety Plan
After you register: download our Camp Welcome Package here.